Booking Information & Cancellation Policy
- Maximum occupancy is clearly stated in the description of each rental. The person booking is responsible for respecting these maximums; additional guests will be charged accordingly.
- The rate that we offer in low season is per person. When confirming a booking, you declare the number of guests that are staying in the house. The maximum occupancy stated in the description of each rental must be respected. Additional guests will be charged accordingly.
- To confirm the reservation in Mid and High Season we ask a valid credit card number and a non-refundable deposit, which is 30% of the total rental cost. Stays can be moved to a different time or apartment up to 30 days before arrival for an administration fee of €20. As our farm is a very particular place, apartments are not easily re-booked. In the case of a cancellation less than 30 days prior to your stay, no-show or early departure, we will charge 100% of the total cost on your credit card. If we are able to re-book the rental, however, we will not charge the balance.
- To confirm the reservation in Low Season we ask a valid credit card number. Stays can be cancelled up to 48 hours before arrival. As our farm is a very particular place, apartments are not easily re-booked. In the case of a cancellation less than 48 hours prior to your stay, no-show or early departure, we will charge the full price of the first night on your credit card.
- When confirming a booking with us, you authorize Fattoria Barbialla Nuova (Agricola Rasponi SAAS) to charge your credit card by the amount due in case of cancellation of your stay.
- The balance is required at check-in. We ask that you provide us with your credit card details at check-in as security against damages and unpaid debts.
- Check-in time is from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. It is essential that you contact us to let us know your arrival time.
- We charge €50 for late check-in from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm. After 10:00 pm, we are closed. Guests will check-in the day after.
- Sunday check-in can be arranged by appointment for a €50 fee.
- Check out is before 10:00 am.
- Our Reception is located one kilometer from the main road on a dirt driveway. The apartments are located on top of the ridge overlooking the farm, which is a further 10-minute drive along a dirt road. All houses are a 5-minutes drive from one another. Le Trosce and Doderi are also connected by a 15-minute walking trail through the forest.
- Barbialla Nuova is a working farm and, while the utmost care is taken to provide a family-friendly experience, there are inherent dangers present in such a natural setting. By completing a booking, guests accept full responsibility for their safety and the safety of all members of their party.
- Please read the website carefully as we take no responsibility if your choice of accommodation is inappropriate for your needs.
- Apartments are fully furnished and include linen, towels, cookware and kitchen equipment. Electricity, central heating and hot water are included in the rental price unless otherwise noted (see below).
- Pools are open from May to September, subject to the management's discretion.
- We promote restful vacations in the midst of a very natural environment; accordingly our houses do not have television, telephones, microwaves or air conditioning. All rentals have access to washing machines and barbecues, as well as to rustic spaces for outdoor eating.
- We maintain the right to move guests to an equivalent or superior apartment in emergency situations, if required. We will send you a booking confirmation in case we need to modify your stay.
- Your credit card details will be required upon your arrival as a guarantee and can be used to cover the costs of any improper use of the property. We deliver all units in a certain condition and expect them to be returned as such. We reserve the right to insist on extra obligatory cleanings at the guest’s expense if we find that the apartment is not being maintained in a state of reasonable cleanliness. If we find the apartment in excessive disorder upon check out, you will be notified, a cleaning surcharge will be applied directly to the credit card provided and an itemized bill will be sent to you.
- Any problems with rentals or the property in general must be communicated to management within 24 hours. We will do our best to satisfy any needs and rectify any problems, but we can only do this if we are notified in a timely manner.
- All of our rentals are equipped with working heating systems. Doderi and Brentina both have wood-burning furnaces, which allow us to heat your accommodation with the chopped wood from our forests. Many, but not all, units also have fireplaces. We ask that guests use the heating conscientiously and take care to close the windows and external doors when the heating is on.
- Brentina Ovile and Le Trosce have autonomous heating for which we charge the under-the-market rate of €3 per cubic meter. This is due to unfortunate misuse of the heating systems in the past.
- The town of Montaione requires all tourists to pay a vacation tax of 1 euro per person per night up until the sixth night of the stay (children under the age of 14 are exempt). This tax must be paid in cash upon arrival. You may refuse to pay the tax by signing a form that we provide you.